Click the square to see enlarged monitoring screens.
Cloud Building Management
For hospitality and residential applications
At last! Simple, intelligent management of multiple guest units in hotels, resorts and condominiums, with fast, effective monitoring and control of:
- Climate systems
- Door position
- Water flow and leak detection
- Shade position
- Electrical use
- Other applications that you may choose
Think Simple is a dealer and integrator of the Bodhi building management platform, providing real-time and automated control for a single residence or an entire resort, simple enough for anyone to use.
Here’s how it works:
- Say a guest forgets to shut a door and walks away. Now the unit is unsecure, and most likely the air conditioner will run constantly. It might be hours before housekeeping or security takes note.
- Or during the rainy season, guests may leave windows open and the air off, inviting humidity and mold problems.
- Faucets may drip or icemakers leak, wasting water and potentially damaging floors and drywall.
- Yet with Bodhi, you’ll get a text or email notification of the problem and can send someone immediately to check on it.
In addition, Bodhi gives you control of lighting, shading, unit temperature, pool and spa settings, electric appliances—anything that can be controlled with a Crestron or Lutron processor (which is almost everything).
Bodhi also includes a ticketing system that tracks all alarms and their resolution, analytics to help you understand the use of each unit and the health of its various systems, and security features to ensure that staff and suppliers access only the parts of the property they need to and hold them accountable for the work they do.
We can customize Bodhi to fit your needs. For example, the Albany Resort and Albany Residences use Bodhi to monitor and control almost every system in more than 160 marina condominiums. Yet the Art Ovation Hotel uses Bodhi only to control its common-area lighting and audio systems.
Wouldn’t you like to be in better control of your property?